Friday, March 27, 2009

Rolo Brownie Bites

Okay, so these are pretty much the yummiest brownie bites you will EVER eat!!! My cousin, Catie, made them for a Super Bowl party a few years ago and I could not quit eating them!!! They are super easy!!!

Ingredients
Brownie Mix (you will need vegetable oil and eggs for the brownies)
Rolos
Little muffin pans (I buy the disposable pans that come with muffin liners already in them...you can buy them at Kroger).

Follow the directions on the brownie mix. After you have mixed the batter, put 1/2 tbs of brownie mix in one of the muffin liners, followed by a Rolo, followed by another 1/2 tbs of brownie mix. Bake at 350 degreees for 18 minutes. ENJOY!!!

Rosie Love loves to make these with me. We make them all the time. I always keep the ingredients in my kitchen just in case she comes over (or I run out). :) Her favorite part is putting the Rolos in the middle and licking the bowl when we're through.

4 comments:

  1. Yummmy! Love all your recipes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how you stay so thin eating those sinful-looking brownies! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I was just searching for it and found your blog! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete