Monday, December 20, 2010

Hashbrown Casserole

Two of my favorite recipes in the whole world are Poppyseed Chicken and Hashbrown Casserole. I realized the other day that these recipes are not on this blog. I have this blog where I can locate or share a recipe easily and where one day, if my kids choose to cook, they can come here and get the recipe. I definitely don't want to leave out my very favorites so here is one of them. 
2 lbs. Ore-Ida Southern Syle hash browns
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp mustard
2 T. onions
1 can cream of chicken soup
16 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese

Topping:
1/4 cup melted butter
2 cups crushed cornflakes

Thaw potatoes.  Mix all above ingredients and put into 9x13 inch pan.  Mix toppings together and sprinkle on top.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
SUPER easy and delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment